We may collect private information on individuals during the day-to-day operations of the business including, but not limited to, full name, residential address, phone number, email address, driver’s license number, bank account and credit card details. This information will generally be gathered via phone, fax, electronic communication, written correspondence or submissions made through our website. The information collected will be offered voluntarily by the relevant individual.
Information collected may be used for:
- Verifying your identity;
- Providing you with products and services requested from Pymble Hi Fi;
- Subscribing you to our services and providing you with information via our newsletter;
- Advising you of special offers, promotions or events relating to Pymble Hi Fi;
- Researching and improving our services to you;
- Engaging services provided by you or your employer.
It may be necessary to provide your information to:
- Credit providers and fraud-checking agencies;
- Our dealers & related companies;
- Our professional advisers including lawyers and accountants;
- Government and/or regulatory bodies, as required by law;
- Third parties where your information is necessary to carry out services on your behalf.